Can we say happy parenting?
Here’s wishing you good health, happiness, and beautiful memories as your child grows and thrives in your care. Congratulations on your child’s birth! I hope they bring a new source of joy and pride to your life. Happy parenting!
How do you congratulate your parents?
Traditional New Baby Messages
- Congratulations on your new bundle of joy! …
- May you have a safe delivery and a speedy recovery. …
- Many congrats to the new parents-to-be! …
- Your baby will be so loved and cherished! …
- Wishing you lots of love and happiness to you and your little miracle.
- Congratulations on this new adventure!
What is the difference between parenthood and parenting?
Parenthood is the state of being a parent. It involves the role you are taking, as a mother or father and as a co-parent with your partner. Parenting = verb, parenthood = noun. Parenting is the tough work of taking care of a baby, a minor child, an adult who still needs the occasional advice delivered diplomatically.
How do you congratulate a family?
You could begin your congratulations message with . . .
- Congrats on your little miracle! Wishing your family plenty of love, health, and happiness now and throughout life.
- Wishing you and your newborn all the best—and plenty of sleep! Congrats on the safe arrival of your bundle of joy.
How do you congratulate an expecting mother?
Messages of Congratulations for a Baby Shower Card
- Congratulations to the mom-to-be! …
- Congrats on your pregnancy! …
- Enjoy this amazing adventure in your life. …
- Congratulations on your new little bundle of joy!
- We are so excited to meet your little one when they come out. …
- I know you’ll love being pregnant.
How do you express gratitude to your parents?
5 Simple Ways to Show Your Parents Appreciation
- Cook them a delicious, healthy meal. Nothing says love like a home-cooked meal. …
- Help around the house. …
- Spend time with them. …
- Share a fond memory with them. …
- Tell them how you feel.
How do you congratulate?
- “Congratulations on your well-deserved success.”
- “Heartfelt congratulations to you.”
- “Warmest congratulations on your achievement.”
- “Congratulations and best wishes for your next adventure!”
- “So pleased to see you accomplishing great things.”
Do we say parent or parents?
Parent’s refers to one parent. The possessive form. Parents is the plural form of parent. Parents’ is the possessive form referring to more than one parent.
What is the full meaning of parent?
1 : a father or mother of a child. 2 : an animal or plant that produces offspring.
What is irresponsible parenting?
Irresponsible parents are those who put themselves first, who often risk their children’s well-being and who fail to set a proper example. This type of parenting falls in the same category as uninvolved parenting. … They often fail to take responsibility of the child’s rearing because of a lack of care and interest.
What can I say instead of congratulations?
In this page you can discover 28 synonyms, antonyms, idiomatic expressions, and related words for congratulations, like: felicitations, kudos, good work, congrats, way-to-go, good-for-you, compliments, best wishes, nice going, many-happy-returns and hear; bless you.
How do you congratulate higher officials?
Top 30 Congratulations Message to Boss on Promotion
- Show your unwavering faith in your boss.
- You get what you work hard for.
- Thank you for your mentorship.
- You are a constant source of inspiration for us.
- You are a talented leader.
- You are an inspiration for us.
How do you congratulate someone on progress?
General congratulations messages
- “I’m so thrilled to hear that you reached your goal. …
- “Congratulations on your incredible success! …
- “I saw you work so hard every day to achieve this accomplishment, and I can’t think of anyone who deserves it more. …
- “Cheers to you for a job well done!